Read more »
In Alabama, Clinton goes after Republicans on voting rights – The Boston Globe >by: Bill Barrow Associated Press 10/17/2015 | RePost: 10/18/2015 3:19:19 AM| HOOVER, Ala. — Near the […]
Read more »
What’s In Donald Trump’s Immigration Plan And How It Could Affect The GOP |NPR >by: Asma Khalid |08/17/2015 5:24 PM ET |RePost: 08/30/2015 11:03:44 AM | Donald Trump began his […]
Read more »
Judge rejects challenge to Obama’s executive action on immigration | TheHill >by: Ben Kamisar | 12/24/2014, 07:43 AM | RePost: 12/27/2014 8:04:55 AM | A federal judge late Tuesday gave the Obama […]
Trump Makes America Great Again by outsourcing Jobs!
Trump makes America great again" is a lie. So, “Don’t believe the hat.” Because, you can't make America great again when you don't make things [your products] in America! In a new ad buy, Hillary Clinton spotlights Donald Trump’s hypocrisy for outsourcing jobs; making his 'Trump' line of Shirts, Ties, Suits, and Hats, almost his entire ‘Trump brand’ products in foreign countries. Watch the clip below as Trump makes China, India, Honduras, Mexico, and Slovenia “Great again”. It seems like Donald Trump is pulling the wool over his supporters' eyes by telling them one thing ["vote for me because I'll bring back jobs"] while doing another [manufacturing his products overseas]... Especially relevant and it highlights his hypocrisy: Transcript: He wears it like a crown, “Make America Great Again” but, [Donald] Trump made his shirts in Bangladesh, his ties in China, and his suits in Mexico. In fact, the real Donald Trump outsourced his products and jobs to twelve (12) different countries. So, “Don’t believe the hat”. You can’t make America great again; if you don’t make things in America…
Dear Donald Trump loves his "Make America Great Again" hat a lot for a guy who outsourced jobs to 12 different countries. https://t.co/5MZTsOgYR9— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) August 30, 2016
So, come November, do not vote against either your best interests or self-interests in spite of the facts. And, because of the hyperbolic language coming from a con-artists promises and with claims of making America great again; the stakes are too high for America. Donald Trump is ill-equipped to handle the presidency and the responsibilities of the Commander-in-chief that comes with the job! Vote for experience, vote for a track record of getting things done and vote for compassion for all Americans – vote for Hillary Clinton. >by: Robert L. Gallimore |09/01/2016 1:44:58 AM|
Video surfaces of Hillary Clinton’s paid speech to Goldman Sachs, and it’s completely harmless by dailynewsbin | 02/6/2016 |RePost: 04/17/2016 12:28:16 AM| With Hillary Clinton […]
How Hillary Clinton Can Win the Right Way – The Atlantic >by: Ron Fournier|04/28/2016 |RePost: 05/07/2016 3:40:46 AM | If the presumptive nominee wants […]
Alabama Proves Voter ID Laws Are Racist – Political Moll >by: Matthew Jensen |October 2, 2015 9:27 am |RePost: 10/25/2015 7:31:40 AM| Before gutting […]
Hold Bernie Sanders Accountable for Bullying by his Supporters
You Are A Democrat
Who’s in the spotlight…Spotlight
- Smarter than that to vote… 08/29/2016
Smarter than that to vote for the ‘Problem in America Today’!
>by: Robert L. Gallimore |08/29/2016 1:28:50 PM|
Clinton wins big in South Carolina 02/28/2016
Clinton thunders to big win in South Carolina | MSNBCPoll finds Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders in dead heat in N.H. 10/18/2015
Poll finds Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders in dead heat in N.H. – The Boston Globe
>by: Stephanie Ebbert Globe Staff
After a strong performance in this week’s Democratic presidential debate, Hillary Clinton has reclaimed ...Read more...
- How Republicans can hobble Obamacare even without repeal 03/26/2017CHICAGO (Reuters) - Republicans may have failed to overthrow Obamacare this week, but there are plenty of ways they can chip away at it.
- Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California beach 03/26/2017HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (Reuters) - Supporters of President Donald Trump holding a rally on a popular southern California beach clashed with counter-protesters on Saturday and four people were arrested, law enforcement said.
- Angry over U.S. healthcare fail, Trump voters spare him blame 03/26/2017NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (Reuters) - The day after the flaming out of U.S. President Donald Trump's first major legislative initiative, his supporters across America were lashing out - at conservatives, at Democrats, at leaders of his Republican Party in Congress.
- After healthcare flop, White House seeks help from Congress on tax 03/25/2017(Reuters) - Vice President Mike Pence on Saturday blamed the Congress for thwarting a Republican plan to overhaul healthcare law, but acknowledged that the White House will need to work with lawmakers to accomplish its next set of legislative plans.
- Trump tastes failure as U.S. House healthcare bill collapses 03/25/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump suffered a stunning political setback on Friday in a Congress controlled by his own party when Republican leaders pulled legislation to overhaul the U.S. healthcare system, a major 2016 election campaign promise of the president and his allies.
- Fmr.‘Trump Troubadour’: I felt betrayed... 03/25/2017Formerly known as the "Trump Troubadour,” Kraig Moss, left his business and hit the campaign trail, belting out tunes at 45 rallies in support of Donald Trump. Moss joins MSNBC to share why he is no longer praising President Trump.
- The Obamacare ‘hot potato’ 03/25/2017Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, D-IL, reacts to President Trump’s assertion that the Democrats ‘own’ the current healthcare regime because of the AHCA’s failure.
- Inside the mind of Donald Trump 03/25/2017Former Trump campaign advisor Barry Bennett provides insight into Donald Trump’s thought process as he grapples with the defeat of his oft-promised plan to repeal and replace Obamacare.
- The CBC meets with Donald Trump 03/25/2017Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence, D-MI, reports back from a meeting with President Trump and her fellow members of the Congressional Black Caucus.
- One small step for the GOP 03/25/2017Congressman Tom Reed, R-NY, describes the now-abandoned Republican healthcare plan as “a step forward” for the eventual repeal and replacement of Obamacare.
- Joy’s one-on-one with Frank Rich 03/25/2017Executive Producer of “Veep” and Writer-at-Large for New York Magazine, Frank Rich, joins Joy Reid to discuss the Democrats’ pursuit of the white working class and how Donald Trump won that vote in the 2016 election.
- Dems plan filibuster to block Gorsuch 03/25/2017Senate Minority Leader, Chuck Schumer, urged Democrats to vote against Trump’s Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, and other Democrats are even planning to filibuster the vote.
- Manafort’s growing connections with Russia 03/25/2017This week, new reporting came out saying Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, may have had a much closer relationship with Russia than originally discovered. The AM Joy panel discusses why this could continue to be a problem for...
- Ivanka Trump’s new West Wing office raises... 03/25/2017Politico’s Annie Karni, civil rights lawyer, Lisa Bloom, and MSNBC political analyst, Ron Reagan, join AM Joy to discuss Ivanka Trump’s new West Wing office and recent security clearance.
- Will healthcare fail end Ryan, Trump... 03/25/2017Donald Trump and Paul Ryan were still singing each other’s praise after failing to pass the GOP health care bill, but how much longer will that last?
- Can Religious Charities Take the Place of the Welfare State? 03/26/2017Supporters of Trump’s budget are eager to restore the central role of faith-based organizations in serving the poor—but it’s not clear they can be an adequate substitute for government.
- Obamacare Isn't Out of the Woods Yet 03/25/2017Even after the failure of the Republicans’ health-care bill, there are still significant ways Trump and his allies can roll back the Affordable Care Act’s provisions.
- Nobody Knew Governing Could Be So Complicated 03/25/2017The Obama years left Republicans with excellent ratings from the Heritage Foundation, and no idea how to whip a vote.
- How Republicans can hobble Obamacare even without repeal 03/26/2017