Read more »
In Alabama, Clinton goes after Republicans on voting rights – The Boston Globe >by: Bill Barrow Associated Press 10/17/2015 | RePost: 10/18/2015 3:19:19 AM| HOOVER, Ala. — Near the […]
Read more »
What’s In Donald Trump’s Immigration Plan And How It Could Affect The GOP |NPR >by: Asma Khalid |08/17/2015 5:24 PM ET |RePost: 08/30/2015 11:03:44 AM | Donald Trump began his […]
Read more »
Judge rejects challenge to Obama’s executive action on immigration | TheHill >by: Ben Kamisar | 12/24/2014, 07:43 AM | RePost: 12/27/2014 8:04:55 AM | A federal judge late Tuesday gave the Obama […]
Trump Makes America Great Again by outsourcing Jobs!
Trump makes America great again" is a lie. So, “Don’t believe the hat.” Because, you can't make America great again when you don't make things [your products] in America! In a new ad buy, Hillary Clinton spotlights Donald Trump’s hypocrisy for outsourcing jobs; making his 'Trump' line of Shirts, Ties, Suits, and Hats, almost his entire ‘Trump brand’ products in foreign countries. Watch the clip below as Trump makes China, India, Honduras, Mexico, and Slovenia “Great again”. It seems like Donald Trump is pulling the wool over his supporters' eyes by telling them one thing ["vote for me because I'll bring back jobs"] while doing another [manufacturing his products overseas]... Especially relevant and it highlights his hypocrisy: Transcript: He wears it like a crown, “Make America Great Again” but, [Donald] Trump made his shirts in Bangladesh, his ties in China, and his suits in Mexico. In fact, the real Donald Trump outsourced his products and jobs to twelve (12) different countries. So, “Don’t believe the hat”. You can’t make America great again; if you don’t make things in America…
Dear Donald Trump loves his "Make America Great Again" hat a lot for a guy who outsourced jobs to 12 different countries. https://t.co/5MZTsOgYR9— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) August 30, 2016
So, come November, do not vote against either your best interests or self-interests in spite of the facts. And, because of the hyperbolic language coming from a con-artists promises and with claims of making America great again; the stakes are too high for America. Donald Trump is ill-equipped to handle the presidency and the responsibilities of the Commander-in-chief that comes with the job! Vote for experience, vote for a track record of getting things done and vote for compassion for all Americans – vote for Hillary Clinton. >by: Robert L. Gallimore |09/01/2016 1:44:58 AM|
Video surfaces of Hillary Clinton’s paid speech to Goldman Sachs, and it’s completely harmless by dailynewsbin | 02/6/2016 |RePost: 04/17/2016 12:28:16 AM| With Hillary Clinton […]
How Hillary Clinton Can Win the Right Way – The Atlantic >by: Ron Fournier|04/28/2016 |RePost: 05/07/2016 3:40:46 AM | If the presumptive nominee wants […]
Alabama Proves Voter ID Laws Are Racist – Political Moll >by: Matthew Jensen |October 2, 2015 9:27 am |RePost: 10/25/2015 7:31:40 AM| Before gutting […]
Hold Bernie Sanders Accountable for Bullying by his Supporters
You Are A Democrat
Who’s in the spotlight…Spotlight
- Smarter than that to vote… 08/29/2016
Smarter than that to vote for the ‘Problem in America Today’!
>by: Robert L. Gallimore |08/29/2016 1:28:50 PM|
Clinton wins big in South Carolina 02/28/2016
Clinton thunders to big win in South Carolina | MSNBCPoll finds Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders in dead heat in N.H. 10/18/2015
Poll finds Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders in dead heat in N.H. – The Boston Globe
>by: Stephanie Ebbert Globe Staff
After a strong performance in this week’s Democratic presidential debate, Hillary Clinton has reclaimed ...Read more...
- California sues Trump administration over border wall 09/20/2017SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - California filed a lawsuit on Wednesday over the Trump administration's plan to construct a wall along the border with Mexico, adding to the obstacles facing one of the Republican president's key campaign promises.
- Republicans set healthcare vote, Obama and TV host denounce plan 09/20/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senate Republicans announced plans to vote next week on their latest bid to scuttle Obamacare even as a popular comedian who has become part of the U.S. healthcare debate denounced the bill and former President Barack Obama on Wednesday warned of "real human suffering."
- Democrats seek disclosure after Russia-backed political ads 09/20/2017(Reuters) - Democratic U.S. lawmakers on Wednesday urged the Federal Election Commission to require transparency for social media advertising after Russians bought U.S. political ads on Facebook Inc in an alleged attempt to influence the 2016 elections.
- Top House Democrat looking into HHS secretary's use of private jets 09/20/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A high-ranking Democrat in the U.S. House of Representatives said on Wednesday he is looking into a report that Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price used private jets to travel on government business.
- Republican leader plans Senate vote on healthcare next week: media 09/20/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell plans to bring his party's latest legislative effort to replace Obamacare up for a vote in the Senate next week, a number of media outlets reported on Wednesday.
- On health care, the GOP literally doesn't kno 09/20/2017Republicans aren't just getting the substance of health care wrong. They're also too lazy to care.Steve Benen
- Susan Rice on Trump's UN Speech: ... 09/20/2017Former U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice says President Trump speech at the United Nation's General Assembly was
- Wednesday's Campaign Round-Up, 9.20.17 09/20/2017Today's installment of campaign-related news items from across the country.Steve Benen
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: We are witnessing the... 09/20/2017Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson explains how climate change deniers in government are 'unraveling' our informed democracy by making polices that are not based on scientific fact.
- An Inside Look At A Hurricane Shelter As... 09/20/2017NBC's Gadi Schwartz reports from a Puerto Rico shelter to survey the damage as Hurricane Maria makes landfall.
- Health care stakeholders to Republicans:... 09/20/2017Will Republicans care that doctors, hospitals, and every major patient advocate in the country want their regressive health care plan to fail?Steve Benen
- Search Continues for Dozens of Missing... 09/20/2017NBC's Steven Patterson reports from Mexico as the search continues for dozens of children missing after school collapse in Mexico earthquake.
- One of Trump World's worst habits: burying in 09/20/2017When a president and his team start with the answer instead of the question, the result is bad policy.Steve Benen
- Senate Republicans derail bipartisan... 09/20/2017A bipartisan health care compromise was emerging in the Senate. Republican leaders decided they couldn't allow that to continue.Steve Benen
- Tom Price's private-jet travel raises... 09/20/2017There's something inherently Dickensian about the story of Tom Price's private-jet travel.Steve Benen
- The Real Losers of the Graham-Cassidy Health-Care Bill 09/20/2017The bill would take funding from governments facing public-health crises to provide a short-term boon to a smaller number of states that have refused to expand Medicaid.
- A Presidential Misunderstanding of Deterrence 09/20/2017Trump’s bellicosity undermines his ability to deter the Kim regime’s nuclear weapons and missiles programs.
- Why ESPN Is More Political Than Before 09/20/2017The sports network’s controversial transformation is driven more by the audience and less by elites than many observers realize.
- California sues Trump administration over border wall 09/20/2017