Read more »
In Alabama, Clinton goes after Republicans on voting rights – The Boston Globe >by: Bill Barrow Associated Press 10/17/2015 | RePost: 10/18/2015 3:19:19 AM| HOOVER, Ala. — Near the […]
Read more »
What’s In Donald Trump’s Immigration Plan And How It Could Affect The GOP |NPR >by: Asma Khalid |08/17/2015 5:24 PM ET |RePost: 08/30/2015 11:03:44 AM | Donald Trump began his […]
Read more »
Judge rejects challenge to Obama’s executive action on immigration | TheHill >by: Ben Kamisar | 12/24/2014, 07:43 AM | RePost: 12/27/2014 8:04:55 AM | A federal judge late Tuesday gave the Obama […]
Trump Makes America Great Again by outsourcing Jobs!
Trump makes America great again" is a lie. So, “Don’t believe the hat.” Because, you can't make America great again when you don't make things [your products] in America! In a new ad buy, Hillary Clinton spotlights Donald Trump’s hypocrisy for outsourcing jobs; making his 'Trump' line of Shirts, Ties, Suits, and Hats, almost his entire ‘Trump brand’ products in foreign countries. Watch the clip below as Trump makes China, India, Honduras, Mexico, and Slovenia “Great again”. It seems like Donald Trump is pulling the wool over his supporters' eyes by telling them one thing ["vote for me because I'll bring back jobs"] while doing another [manufacturing his products overseas]... Especially relevant and it highlights his hypocrisy: Transcript: He wears it like a crown, “Make America Great Again” but, [Donald] Trump made his shirts in Bangladesh, his ties in China, and his suits in Mexico. In fact, the real Donald Trump outsourced his products and jobs to twelve (12) different countries. So, “Don’t believe the hat”. You can’t make America great again; if you don’t make things in America…
Dear Donald Trump loves his "Make America Great Again" hat a lot for a guy who outsourced jobs to 12 different countries. https://t.co/5MZTsOgYR9— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) August 30, 2016
So, come November, do not vote against either your best interests or self-interests in spite of the facts. And, because of the hyperbolic language coming from a con-artists promises and with claims of making America great again; the stakes are too high for America. Donald Trump is ill-equipped to handle the presidency and the responsibilities of the Commander-in-chief that comes with the job! Vote for experience, vote for a track record of getting things done and vote for compassion for all Americans – vote for Hillary Clinton. >by: Robert L. Gallimore |09/01/2016 1:44:58 AM|
Video surfaces of Hillary Clinton’s paid speech to Goldman Sachs, and it’s completely harmless by dailynewsbin | 02/6/2016 |RePost: 04/17/2016 12:28:16 AM| With Hillary Clinton […]
How Hillary Clinton Can Win the Right Way – The Atlantic >by: Ron Fournier|04/28/2016 |RePost: 05/07/2016 3:40:46 AM | If the presumptive nominee wants […]
Alabama Proves Voter ID Laws Are Racist – Political Moll >by: Matthew Jensen |October 2, 2015 9:27 am |RePost: 10/25/2015 7:31:40 AM| Before gutting […]
Hold Bernie Sanders Accountable for Bullying by his Supporters
You Are A Democrat
Who’s in the spotlight…Spotlight
- Smarter than that to vote… 08/29/2016
Smarter than that to vote for the ‘Problem in America Today’!
>by: Robert L. Gallimore |08/29/2016 1:28:50 PM|
Clinton wins big in South Carolina 02/28/2016
Clinton thunders to big win in South Carolina | MSNBCPoll finds Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders in dead heat in N.H. 10/18/2015
Poll finds Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders in dead heat in N.H. – The Boston Globe
>by: Stephanie Ebbert Globe Staff
After a strong performance in this week’s Democratic presidential debate, Hillary Clinton has reclaimed ...Read more...
- North Korea suspends missile tests, shuts down nuclear test site 04/20/2018According to state news from North Korea, the hermit kingdom will “stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles.”
- Comey memo sheds more light on Trump's Putin obsession 04/20/2018Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol and Reverend Al Sharpton on revelations about Trump, Flynn and the Russian president in the Comey memorandums
- WaPo: Sessions told White House he might leave if Rosenstein is fired 04/20/2018AG Jeff Sessions made this position known to White House counsel Donald McGahn last weekend.
- Is Rudy Giuliani Trump’s best, last hope for legal team? 04/20/2018Former U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade, Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol, and Daily Beast’s Betsy Woodruff on the newest addition to Trump’s legal team in the Mueller probe
- Why Stormy Daniels’ suit complicates Michael Cohen’s legal options in criminal case 04/20/2018Former Federal Prosecutor Renato Mariotti on a judge’s warning to Cohen in the Stormy Daniels lawsuit and implications if he is indicted, following raid in New York
- Comey memos are the latest loss in Trump’s four-front legal war 04/20/2018John Heilemann, NYT’s Michael Schmidt, MSNBC’s Ari Melber on the legal implications that may follow after the release of former FBI director’s James Comey’s memos on interactions with Trump in early 2017
- Outrage from GOP over presidential golf outings are not on par 04/20/2018Chuck looks for the missing tweets from GOP leaders on President Trump's golf outings.
- Rosenberg: Comey took 'middle ground' on what was released in memos 04/20/2018Former U.S. Attorney Chuck Rosenberg joins MTP Daily to discuss the new Comey memos and whether or not they boost the former FBI Director’s credibility.
- Tanden: DNC lawsuit will not interfere with Mueller probe 04/20/2018President of Center for American Progress Neera Tanden joins to discuss the DNC lawsuit and says "none of this will interfere" with the Mueller investigation, saying they are "entirely different."
- Friday's Mini-Report, 4.20.18 04/20/2018Today's edition of quick hits.Steve Benen
- The Atlantic Politics & Policy Daily: Blunt Talk 04/20/2018In a statement, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer announced plans to introduce legislation to decriminalize marijuana on the federal level, saying his thinking on the issue “has evolved.”
- The Comey Memos Won't Derail the Mueller Probe 04/20/2018The release of the documents seems unlikely to harm the current stage of the investigation, but if Congress keeps tipping the special counsel’s hand, that could change.
- What Comey Did Wrong 04/20/2018As mentioned last week, I’m nostalgically trying to piece together some elements of the olden-days blogging culture in the current…
- North Korea suspends missile tests, shuts down nuclear test site 04/20/2018