Read more »
In Alabama, Clinton goes after Republicans on voting rights – The Boston Globe >by: Bill Barrow Associated Press 10/17/2015 | RePost: 10/18/2015 3:19:19 AM| HOOVER, Ala. — Near the […]
Read more »
What’s In Donald Trump’s Immigration Plan And How It Could Affect The GOP |NPR >by: Asma Khalid |08/17/2015 5:24 PM ET |RePost: 08/30/2015 11:03:44 AM | Donald Trump began his […]
Read more »
Judge rejects challenge to Obama’s executive action on immigration | TheHill >by: Ben Kamisar | 12/24/2014, 07:43 AM | RePost: 12/27/2014 8:04:55 AM | A federal judge late Tuesday gave the Obama […]
Trump Makes America Great Again by outsourcing Jobs!
Trump makes America great again" is a lie. So, “Don’t believe the hat.” Because, you can't make America great again when you don't make things [your products] in America! In a new ad buy, Hillary Clinton spotlights Donald Trump’s hypocrisy for outsourcing jobs; making his 'Trump' line of Shirts, Ties, Suits, and Hats, almost his entire ‘Trump brand’ products in foreign countries. Watch the clip below as Trump makes China, India, Honduras, Mexico, and Slovenia “Great again”. It seems like Donald Trump is pulling the wool over his supporters' eyes by telling them one thing ["vote for me because I'll bring back jobs"] while doing another [manufacturing his products overseas]... Especially relevant and it highlights his hypocrisy: Transcript: He wears it like a crown, “Make America Great Again” but, [Donald] Trump made his shirts in Bangladesh, his ties in China, and his suits in Mexico. In fact, the real Donald Trump outsourced his products and jobs to twelve (12) different countries. So, “Don’t believe the hat”. You can’t make America great again; if you don’t make things in America…
Dear Donald Trump loves his "Make America Great Again" hat a lot for a guy who outsourced jobs to 12 different countries. https://t.co/5MZTsOgYR9— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) August 30, 2016
So, come November, do not vote against either your best interests or self-interests in spite of the facts. And, because of the hyperbolic language coming from a con-artists promises and with claims of making America great again; the stakes are too high for America. Donald Trump is ill-equipped to handle the presidency and the responsibilities of the Commander-in-chief that comes with the job! Vote for experience, vote for a track record of getting things done and vote for compassion for all Americans – vote for Hillary Clinton. >by: Robert L. Gallimore |09/01/2016 1:44:58 AM|
Video surfaces of Hillary Clinton’s paid speech to Goldman Sachs, and it’s completely harmless by dailynewsbin | 02/6/2016 |RePost: 04/17/2016 12:28:16 AM| With Hillary Clinton […]
How Hillary Clinton Can Win the Right Way – The Atlantic >by: Ron Fournier|04/28/2016 |RePost: 05/07/2016 3:40:46 AM | If the presumptive nominee wants […]
Alabama Proves Voter ID Laws Are Racist – Political Moll >by: Matthew Jensen |October 2, 2015 9:27 am |RePost: 10/25/2015 7:31:40 AM| Before gutting […]
Hold Bernie Sanders Accountable for Bullying by his Supporters
You Are A Democrat
Who’s in the spotlight…Spotlight
- Smarter than that to vote… 08/29/2016
Smarter than that to vote for the ‘Problem in America Today’!
- Clinton wins big in South Carolina 02/28/2016
Clinton thunders to big win in South Carolina | MSNBCPoll finds Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders in dead heat in N.H. 10/18/2015
Poll finds Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders in dead heat in N.H. – The Boston Globe
>by: Stephanie Ebbert Globe Staff
- Exclusive: Trump says Republican border tax could boost U.S. jobs 02/24/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday spoke positively about a border adjustment tax being pushed by Republicans in Congress as a way to boost exports, but he did not specifically endorse the proposal.
- Exclusive: Trump calls Chinese 'grand champions' of currency manipulation 02/24/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump declared China the "grand champions" of currency manipulation on Thursday, just hours after his new Treasury secretary pledged a more methodical approach to analyzing Beijing's foreign exchange practices.
- Trump wants to make sure U.S. nuclear arsenal at 'top of the pack' 02/24/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Thursday he wants to ensure the U.S. nuclear arsenal is at the "top of the pack," saying the United States has fallen behind in its weapons capacity.
- Trump to speak at conservative forum, as some question his immigration, trade views 02/24/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump takes the stage on Friday at an annual conservative forum, looking to plant his personal stamp firmly on the political movement even as some activists fret his immigration and trade policies go too far.
- U.S. companies decry Trump action on transgender student rights 02/24/2017NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. companies led by tech firms Yahoo Inc , Apple Inc and Microsoft Corp criticized the Trump administration's decision to revoke Obama administration guidance that allowed transgender public school students to use the bathroom of their choice.
- What will Trump say at CPAC? Let's look at... 02/24/2017Not since Reagan has a first term Republican president been to CPAC. On Friday, Donald Trump will change that. We preview his speech with a look back at his past CPAC appearances.
- VP Pence: Activists at town halls won't... 02/24/2017Reacting to the scenes of anger from constituents at town halls across the country, Vice Pres. Mike Pence says they won't stop the repeal of the Affordable Care Act.
- Bannon & Priebus take Trump's 'new... 02/24/2017MSNBC's Brian Williams and his panel of experts discuss the day's biggest headlines including the vision of America laid out by Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus during their CPAC appearance.
- Trump's mental health: 'The elephant in... 02/24/2017As psychologists and psychiatrists continue to warn about President Trump's mental health, the Columbia Journalism Review called Trump's mental health "the elephant in the room. Lee Siegel, who wrote the CJR column, and Dr. Lance Dodes join Lawrence.
- The most powerful person in the Trump... 02/24/2017Lawrence explains why Donald Trump's Chief Strategist, Steve Bannon, proved he's the real power center of the Trump White House with his appearance at CPAC. Lawrence discusses the Bannon vision with David Corn and Christopher Dickey.
- Pruitt mails show lobbyists seeking puppet 02/24/2017Rachel Maddow looks at new reporting into newly confirmed EPA chief Scott Pruitt's e-mails as Oklahoma AG that includes not only a close look at his ties to the oil and gas industry but also his role in a horrifically botched execution.
- Trump indifference reckless, dangerous 02/24/2017Colin Kahl, former national security adviser to Vice President Biden, talks with Rachel Maddow about the uncomfortable mix of incompetence and malice at play within the Donald Trump administration.
- Is the Trump admin stupid or nefarious? 02/24/2017Rachel Maddow reviews a litany of mistakes and infractions committed in the opening month of the Trump administration and wonders if they're a sign of malice or just incompetence.
- Muslim adviser quits after 8 days of Trump... 02/24/2017Rumana Ahmed quit her job as a senior adviser at the National Security Council just eight days after Donald Trump took the oath of office.
- Report: WH asked FBI to refute Russia stories 02/24/2017Former Justice Department Spokesperson Matt Miller says White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus “has to go” if the report is true that he asked the FBI to knock down stories about communications between Trump and Russia.
- The Atlantic Politics & Policy Daily: The Boys are CPAC in Town 02/23/2017The four-day Conservative Political Action Conference is underway in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
- The Bannon-Priebus Buddy Act 02/23/2017Two top White House advisers put on a show of unity at a conservative conference, in a dialogue that served to highlight their differences.
- Republican Lawmakers Face Hostile Town-Hall Crowds 02/23/2017In response, some GOP members of Congress are attempting to show sympathy for voter concerns.
- Exclusive: Trump says Republican border tax could boost U.S. jobs 02/24/2017