Read more »
In Alabama, Clinton goes after Republicans on voting rights – The Boston Globe >by: Bill Barrow Associated Press 10/17/2015 | RePost: 10/18/2015 3:19:19 AM| HOOVER, Ala. — Near the […]
Read more »
What’s In Donald Trump’s Immigration Plan And How It Could Affect The GOP |NPR >by: Asma Khalid |08/17/2015 5:24 PM ET |RePost: 08/30/2015 11:03:44 AM | Donald Trump began his […]
Read more »
Judge rejects challenge to Obama’s executive action on immigration | TheHill >by: Ben Kamisar | 12/24/2014, 07:43 AM | RePost: 12/27/2014 8:04:55 AM | A federal judge late Tuesday gave the Obama […]
Trump Makes America Great Again by outsourcing Jobs!
Trump makes America great again" is a lie. So, “Don’t believe the hat.” Because, you can't make America great again when you don't make things [your products] in America! In a new ad buy, Hillary Clinton spotlights Donald Trump’s hypocrisy for outsourcing jobs; making his 'Trump' line of Shirts, Ties, Suits, and Hats, almost his entire ‘Trump brand’ products in foreign countries. Watch the clip below as Trump makes China, India, Honduras, Mexico, and Slovenia “Great again”. It seems like Donald Trump is pulling the wool over his supporters' eyes by telling them one thing ["vote for me because I'll bring back jobs"] while doing another [manufacturing his products overseas]... Especially relevant and it highlights his hypocrisy: Transcript: He wears it like a crown, “Make America Great Again” but, [Donald] Trump made his shirts in Bangladesh, his ties in China, and his suits in Mexico. In fact, the real Donald Trump outsourced his products and jobs to twelve (12) different countries. So, “Don’t believe the hat”. You can’t make America great again; if you don’t make things in America…
Dear Donald Trump loves his "Make America Great Again" hat a lot for a guy who outsourced jobs to 12 different countries. https://t.co/5MZTsOgYR9— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) August 30, 2016
So, come November, do not vote against either your best interests or self-interests in spite of the facts. And, because of the hyperbolic language coming from a con-artists promises and with claims of making America great again; the stakes are too high for America. Donald Trump is ill-equipped to handle the presidency and the responsibilities of the Commander-in-chief that comes with the job! Vote for experience, vote for a track record of getting things done and vote for compassion for all Americans – vote for Hillary Clinton. >by: Robert L. Gallimore |09/01/2016 1:44:58 AM|
Video surfaces of Hillary Clinton’s paid speech to Goldman Sachs, and it’s completely harmless by dailynewsbin | 02/6/2016 |RePost: 04/17/2016 12:28:16 AM| With Hillary Clinton […]
How Hillary Clinton Can Win the Right Way – The Atlantic >by: Ron Fournier|04/28/2016 |RePost: 05/07/2016 3:40:46 AM | If the presumptive nominee wants […]
Alabama Proves Voter ID Laws Are Racist – Political Moll >by: Matthew Jensen |October 2, 2015 9:27 am |RePost: 10/25/2015 7:31:40 AM| Before gutting […]
Hold Bernie Sanders Accountable for Bullying by his Supporters
You Are A Democrat
Who’s in the spotlight…Spotlight
- Smarter than that to vote… 08/29/2016
Smarter than that to vote for the ‘Problem in America Today’!
>by: Robert L. Gallimore |08/29/2016 1:28:50 PM|
Clinton wins big in South Carolina 02/28/2016
Clinton thunders to big win in South Carolina | MSNBCPoll finds Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders in dead heat in N.H. 10/18/2015
Poll finds Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders in dead heat in N.H. – The Boston Globe
>by: Stephanie Ebbert Globe Staff
After a strong performance in this week’s Democratic presidential debate, Hillary Clinton has reclaimed ...Read more...
- Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life 04/28/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - He misses driving, feels as if he is in a cocoon, and is surprised how hard his new job is.
- Exclusive: Trump vows to fix or scrap South Korea trade deal, wants missile system payment 04/28/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump told Reuters on Thursday he will either renegotiate or terminate what he called a "horrible" free trade deal with South Korea and said Seoul should pay for a U.S. anti-missile system that he priced at $1 billion.
- Exclusive: Trump says 'major, major' conflict with North Korea possible, but seeks diplomacy 04/28/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday a major conflict with North Korea is possible in the standoff over its nuclear and missile programs, but he would prefer a diplomatic outcome to the dispute.
- Exclusive: Trump complains Saudis not paying fair share for U.S. defense 04/28/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump complained on Thursday that U.S. ally Saudi Arabia was not treating the United States fairly and Washington was losing a “tremendous amount of money” defending the kingdom.
- Exclusive: Trump spurns Taiwan president's suggestion of another phone call 04/28/2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday spurned the Taiwanese president’s suggestion that the two leaders hold another phone call, saying he did not want to create problems for Chinese President Xi Jinping at a time when Beijing appears to be helping with efforts to rein in North Korea.
- The interview that could hurt Michael Flynn 04/28/2017Michael Isikoff asked Michael Flynn last year who paid him to speak to Russia's English language propaganda TV channel. His answer could be crucial in the new investigation into contacts with Russia. Isikoff joins Lawrence O'Donnell with Tim Mak and...
- Trump: Chance of 'major' North Korea conflict 04/28/2017Rachel Maddow reports breaking news that in an interview with Reuters Donald Trump has said that there is a chance of a "major, major conflict" with North Korea.
- Chaffetz eyes door as Flynn scandal mushrooms 04/28/2017Rachel Maddow note that since taking on the matter of disgraced former Trump NSA Mike Flynn, House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz appears increasingly uncomfortable, particularly as it becomes a showdown with the White House.
- Subject of Flynn seems to panic Trump 04/28/2017Rachel Maddow reviews the timeline of the scandalous fall of Donald Trump National Security Adviser Mike Flynn and notes that Donald Trump does not respond well when asked about him.
- There's a big problem with Trump's flag 04/28/2017The American flag that's been in three Trump tweets only has 39 stars.
- Trump breaks silence on coal miners' benefits 04/28/2017After All In reported on the 22,000 retired miners who stand to lose health benefits without congressional action, the president -- who's known to watch cable news obsessively -- finally weighed in on Twitter.
- Tax credits in GOP plan 'unusable' in NY 04/28/2017Republican Congressman Dan Donovan of New York explains that the tax credits in the GOP's current health care plan would be unusable in his state due to abortion coverage requirements.
- Matthews: The man who might've been the... 04/27/2017Chris Matthews argues that the spirit of the Republican Party will outlast Trump.
- Sen. Duckworth on WH NKorea briefing: A... 04/27/2017Senator Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill., discusses President Trump’s meeting with US Senators about rising nuclear tensions with North Korea.
- Kasich: I'd be thrown out of Ohio if I... 04/27/2017Governor John Kasich, R- Ohio, discusses his new book ‘Two Paths’ about his 2016 presidential campaign and weighs in on Trump’s first 100 days.
- The Donald Trump Cabinet Tracker 04/27/2017The president’s Cabinet is finally full, as the Senate approved Alexander Acosta to serve as labor secretary on a 60-38 vote.
- Trump Falls From One Presidential Trap Into Another 04/27/2017New presidents often err by either trying to impose their will on Congress or being too hands-off. Trump is on course to commit both errors on his top two legislative priorities.
- The Atlantic Politics & Policy Daily: Before and NAFTA 04/27/2017President Trump told reporters he “will renegotiate” the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life 04/28/2017